Woven in a dense twill weave and brushed for texture, recycled wool gives you all the benefits of wool, in a sustainable blanket. What’s more, they’re even machine washable! They are warm and durable because of their tight weave, the perfect cozy true charcoal colour companion for camping or for curling up with your favourite book and a cuppa. Care instructions: Machine wash on Wool cycle and lay flat to dry. Our recycled wool blankets contain pre-loved fibres that may differ slightly in colour, design and size. Colours: Featuring a classic herringbone pattern in four earthy colours.
- Machine wash on wool cycle. Lay Flat to Dry.
- Fibre | 70% recycled wool, 30% mixed fibres saved from landfill Touch
- Size 57" x 75" / 145cm x 190cm, including fringing
- Our Recycled Wool Blankets contain pre-loved fibres that may differ slightly in colour, design and size.
- Designed in our Edinburgh studio Made in India